- These are run on throughout the year and are not usually licensed.
- All swimmers who train in the Bronze, Silver, Gold, Development and Performance squads should take part.
- These trials are very valuable both to coaches and to the team selector.
- Our coaches are able to judge progress of the swimmers from times achieved.
- These times are often used in team selection for timebased galas.
- The times achieved during these time trials are normally informal and therefore cannot always be used as entry times for other galas.
- On occasions more formal and licensed time trials may be held such trials would be run in accordance with ASA laws and technical rules. The times set may then be used for other competitions. Your Squad coach should be consulted for guidance on which competitions the times set on these occasions are valid for.
- Your coach or squad rep will notify you when time trials will be taking place.
Entries for Time Trials should be submitted via the gala team email@example.com