- Club championships are open to all fully paid up members (regardless of age). You have to have been a member of Black Lion Swimming Club as your first ranked club for a minimum of 1 calendar month prior to the closing date for the club championships.
- Club Championships are swum under ASA Law and ASA Technical Rules.
- Swimmers from all squads (Bronze through to Masters) should enter our Club Championships.
- The club championships are normally held in September and October, but are subject to change.
- All events are open to all swimmers with the exception of the 800m freestyle which is restricted to girls only and the 1500m freestyle is restricted to boys only. Entry to both the 800m and 1500m freestyle events are restricted to swimmers who are members of Development, Youth Development, Performance, Elite and Masters squads that are aged 11 years or over at the 31st December in the year of the championships.
- Age groups for events 9 and under, 10 years, 11/12 years, 13/14 years, 15/16 years 17 years and over. Swimmers will swim in the age group for the age they will be on the last day of the championships.
Entries for Club Championships should be submitted via the gala team email@example.com